About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Sunday, April 17, 2011

beautiful day

video
I  enjoyed my run to Redondo Pier


video

post run  green tea and sushi with my husband.
life is a gift
I am so thankful for all I have especially my awareness

Spring in Los Angeles  pre-June gloom is spectacular.
I am uplifted by the energy of life

waiting to see if I made it into the Nike Woman's Half Marathon 10/13/11 (sign up is a lottery due to popularity of this event).
I realized I do value running events because they provide a positive pressure to get up and out the door.
I signed up for the 13.1

No comments: