About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Boston on my brother's mind

http://hitthetrails.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/the-torture-rack/


My brother inspires me. He is my hero so smart, such an excellent journalist and mostly he loves to run!
 He is a distance runner who while ramping up his intensity a few months back to attempt to Boston Qualify he developed painful IT Band Syndrome. Now after months of rest, and by rest let me say distance road biking is his idea of rest, he is jumping back into the distance training and Boston is on his mind!

Yeah!!!! John I am sending you thoughts of health and many more miles before you rest!

No comments: