About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxOgS3S7pgE  








I am an RN with Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and my Public Health Nurse certification! It was my goal to finish when I was 50 years old and I did it!

This was a long journey and I am proud of sticking with it (marathon training taught me discipline).

On to new things.  I like to look at it in this way ... nothing ever ENDS .. it simply transforms to a new beginning. All things are a continuum. We perceive endings but they don't truly exist. All things go on in one form or another, so see things through to their conclusion as much as possible so that the next plane of existence, portal, is opened....................

2 comments:

JW said...

Oh man. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Ahhhh.... even though you aren't "done" yet, you do feel that temporary sweet relief, right?? An RN... yup, that's you!!

greydawn said...

Thanks Janelle
yes, I have been an RN since 1984
most of the public assumes all RN's have a BS degree
the fact is most RN's have Associate's degree