About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tell Your Story Walking




Some of my best thinking happens when I run

I decided to go for a run on my day off and happy I did

I am letting go of results and focusing on doing what I know

I am letting go of ego and allowing things to be

still waiting to see if I got into the Nike Women's Half 10/16/11

got a group of girl friends going so it will be a blast no matter what!

2 comments:

JW said...

I agree on best thoughts come from walking/running. I have switched from running to biking and joined an event in August!! 48 miles in one day. :) I start training May 1st, but that's kinda necessary, we still have snow on the ground. You have a group of friends for the Nike, awesome!! :)

greydawn said...

Janelle so excited for you bike adventure! and I hope my friends actually do follow through and come with me though no one wants to run they want to go to San Fran to eat drink and shop!! so it should be fun but I picked a hilly course and I need to train on hills