About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, May 2, 2011

barefoot running





This is me running barefoot in the wet sand today! it was a blast I can't wait to do it again tomorrow!
I just love the feeling of the icy water and soft sand!

and I decided to sign up for the Long Beach Half Marathon in October since I did not get into the Nile Women's Half. Such a beautiful day!!!!

I just got back from a sunset walk with my husband ~that makes it the 3rd day in a row that I went to the beach twice.

4 comments:

JW said...

I love this, Sheridan. ;) I love walking on sand, so I bet this is just a great experience. Enjoy!

JW said...

do I have you email? Just want to make sure incase we both close out our blogs. Just too much noise on the 'net and I have not missed FB at all like I thought I would. The final straw was all the political debates going on over OBL's capture. I just don't need that kind of noise in my head all the time. I missed biking on Friday cuz of this cold, but will try really hard to get as close to 22 miles tomorrow as humanaly possible. ;) Have a great weekend!!

greydawn said...

Janelle I sent you a message to your yahoo email account. do you still use that email address? I am sghaby@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really glad to discover this. great job!