About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Thursday, June 16, 2011

114 days to 13.1

I am always changing like everything.
But I know I really like to run and if I think I am going to run Los Angeles Marathon again in March I need to keep training I need a few Half Marathons before that like one in Oct and one in Dec (hope I can go to Las Vegas in Dec. still not sure)

Since the Los Angeles Marathon 2011 I have not been too focused on running and my mood shows it.

Solution for me sign up for a fall event. I need to pull of an actual event to train towards or I get lazy real fast.
I signed up for Long Beach Half last year but I did not run because my daughter came home from Humboldt for a visit. I choose to spend time with her rather than run that event. I really want to run Long Beach Half Marathon. So I am going to sign up for it this year and go for it. The actual signing up for an event changes my brain chemistry.

I run because it makes me happy. No matter how slow I go I just keep going happy I have use of my legs!

http://runlongbeach.com/


So I have 114 days to plan!!

No comments: