About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, June 13, 2011

because that is why



why I keep working on becoming healthier.

To keep building strength.
 The day will come when the wind blows.  instead of snapping, I hope to gently bend, as the mighty oak tree against the storm, because of all the work I am doing. 
I have to do the work - no one else can do it. 
although it certainly is not easy is it?


1 comment:

JW said...

Amen. I hear you. I am still doing the work and proud of you for continually doing the work! It is worth it. ;)