About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Dad

reflections about Dad
family man
faithful and speaks the truth
married to my mother for 59 years
devout Catholic prays the Rosary and goes to Mass everyday
Avid reader I have never seen him without a book
always present, actually listens in conversations
father of 9 of course I am his favorite! (I think we all believe that)
loves a dark beer and fish/chips near any open body of water anywhere anytime!
problem solver
a true gentleman
I wish he lived closer so I could see him more often. He is coming to spend 3 weeks with me in Jan 2012!
So happy God picked him to be my father!

1 comment:

JW said...

Your dad is a beautiful man. :)