- exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31
Monday, June 20, 2011
Life is Good
Summer is wonderful.
Children all out of school relaxing~ family building time!
GOALS this week
1. I will go to the beach for exercise everyday this week. I work M,W, F sunset. T and Th at sunrise.
2. Eat dinner outside everyday this week.
3. Eat light healthy food, mostly fresh vegetables, fruits.
4. take my girls to some cool place they have never been in Los Angeles....need to think about where to go somewhere in nature for a sunset hike.
I am finding my own way now, I let go of my attachment to a large on-line community. I learned some important things in that community but I also spent too much energy, time on-line neglecting other areas of my life.
There is a time for everything. So now is a more quiet time for me. More focused on my life, family and dreams in my post college deadline, papers, and post-t.com life. I meet an amazing friend Janelle there so that was the best thing about the site!!