About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, June 20, 2011

Life is Good



Life is good.

Summer is wonderful.

Children all out of school relaxing~ family building time!


GOALS this week

1.  I will go to the beach for exercise everyday this week. I work M,W, F  sunset. T and Th at sunrise.
2.  Eat dinner outside everyday this week.
3.  Eat light healthy food, mostly fresh vegetables, fruits.
4.  take my girls to some cool place they have never been in Los Angeles....need to think about where to go somewhere in nature for a sunset hike.

I am finding my own way now, I let go of my attachment to a large on-line community. I learned some important things in that community but I also spent too much energy, time on-line neglecting other areas of my life.

There is a time for everything. So now is a more quiet time for me. More focused on my life, family and dreams in my post college deadline, papers, and post-t.com life. I meet an amazing friend Janelle there so that was the best thing about the site!!

2 comments:

JW said...

((hugs)) I love your goals for the week. I feel the same for the community.. thankful, but ready to move on and just really live the principles I have learned, in my real life. It's fulfiling and worthwhile. Even with my blogging I am careful not to get too involved with too many. Not to be selfish and uncaring, but my blog is a place for me to really do t his for me, and I will cherish those I naturally meet there and in real life, but nto strive for it so much like I did before. :) Ahhh........relief... peace.... Enjoy your week!

PenWyze said...

I can so relate to needing to live real life in the here and now. I have had a tendancy to get too absorbed in online stuff too -- to the detriment of my health..... physically, emotionally and spiritually. Like you, I have pulled way back and am loving the peaceful and less noisy life. This blog forum is so much more life giving to me at this point in my life. (And I agree about that Janelle lady.... She is awesome and a precious soul)(And, so are you!)