About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

today

The goal of exercise is anti aging and mood brighter; it is my medicine. I start almost everyday with 1 hour of exercise.
Water is the best thing to drink.
I waste way too much time on-line and watching TV.
Running and weight lifting has become a habit of mine over the last 2 years.
The food I eat is mostly the same everyday except for dinner.
Breakfast poached egg, whole-wheat toast and 1 cup of coffee.
Nuts and fruits for snacks.
Lunch vegetables tons of them either soup in winter or salad in summer.
3pm is my hardest hour: best anti-dote is a protein, sunshine fresh air and green juice.
Favorite dinner: grilled fish tacos Baja style.
Whatever I need I give away .

So grateful for my life and all that it is, most importantly all the people I get to know!



Fail=washed 2 white lab coats with a black pen.


My exercise today
5
miles
00:55
time
11:00
pace
662
calories
 
 

1 comment:

JW said...

You inspire me. THanks for keeping your blog going. ;) I know you don't do it "for me," but thanks anyway. :) Sorry about the lab coats.. yikes! Spendy? I washed sooo many latex gloves when I worked in the group home (clean ones to start with, don't get grossed out.. lol). I am slowly starting to get into the morning working out again and I know I will be better off for it. It's about enjoying the journey, not beating ourselves up, but striving to do the things that we know make us feel good... love ya!!!