About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

how I spent my 4th

yesterday was travel day
woke up almost before I went to bed!
here is breakdown up at 2am
drove to Ontario airport about 1.5 hours (ugg)
then huge seurity lines made my way to gate plane already boarding
planes were packed!
to Denver (that place has memories for me all good!Transformation event and running my first Half Marathon)
then to Pittsburgh(hot and HUMID)
rented car
dove to Morgantown WV(they drive slowly here)
in rainstorm ( memories of last rainstorm~Los Angeles Marathon)
to my Huband's sister's house
it is wonderful reconnecting with family and having the kids hang out with so many cousins!
and wow can my sister in law cook! food was a Lebanese feast!
humous, fatsoush, kafta, shishtawook YUMMY!
wine was flowing, conversations relaxed and family is wonderful I am so lucky to have married into such a beautifu open loving family!
then the kids did fireworks and it was a great way to celebrate the 4th of July!!

Seeing my son was the best part! I missed him, he is doing research with a pathologist this summer at WVU.

Now I have to go find a running trail in the woods and by a river!

1 comment:

PenWyze said...

Wow!! How cool is that?? What a great way to spend the 4th. Hope you find a magical running trail through the woods and by the river.....;-)