About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Saturday, July 30, 2011

what I did, ate and drank today

today I ate
toast with peanut butter and coffee with cream and sugar
ran 8.2 miles
then I drank
 orange gatorade in Hermosa Beach, because I hate to carry water on runs
then I ate
 1/2 sun dried tomato bagel with 1/4 fresh avocado 
then I took a long HOT shower (I always get cold after a long run....Memories of Los Angeles Monsoon, I mean Marathon)
then I ate
a few bites of California Roll
then I drank
hot plain green tea
then I chilled
watching Project Runway's new season (I am glad my DVR remembered I like this because I forgot the new season started)
then I ate
some BBQ Popchips 
then I baked 
chocolate chip oatmeal cookies at my son's request, of course I had to do quality control
then I
made Welsh Rarebit (ooey gooey cheddar cheese sauce with rosemary bread)
also at my son's request, for dinner I haven't made that it years it was deeelish!
then I drank  at Fat Tire Amber Ale
then I listened 
my teenagers make life so interesting!
and it is only 6 PM 2 more hours of daylight and a super High Tide coming in at 9 PM I must check out
I LOVE SUMMER!!
My favorite song today! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk&ob=av3n

No comments: