About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

affirmation

I create my life
My choices create my reality
I respond to circumstances rather than react to them
I choose inner power, power over myself vs power over others
I am true to my own heart
I speak my truth with compassion
I live in full integrity
I keep my commitments to myself and others
My word is law I keep my agreements, no matter what
I express my individuality and uniqueness
I am willing to ask for what I want
I release the need to please everybody
I release the need to take peoples opinions personally
I understand how others judge me is more about them then about me
I take responsibility for my life, I release my need to blame complain or justify my situation
I completely approve, accept and love myself as I am right now
I use my natural talents and gifts to contribute to others
I acknowledge and celebrate my successes
I am willing to do what’s hard so the rest of my life becomes easy
I honor my feelings yet I am able to act in spite of my mood
I am more powerful than any obstacle
I am willing to break out of my current comfort zone to achieve success
I am willing to act regardless of inconvenience or discomfort
I have immense courage and take action even in the face of fear
I am unstoppable, I do whatever it takes
I understand that my true self runs deeper then my conditioned mind and personality
I choose to be powerful, strong, and confident

No comments: