About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Saturday, December 3, 2011

for realzzzz

awake before my coffee making husband
the air is cold but I am warm under cozy blanket
I am thankful for now and all that is which makes my life
today no hospital so planning a run the marathon may be slipping away due to my hip according to my plan I should be up to 18 miles today but I can only run 5 or suffer for days my physical therapy starts this week too little too late for me to be ready.

Christmas is coming and I need to prepare clean, decorate,shop, invite, cook, relax and enjoy.

coffee/bagel with provolone
5 mile run over dressed and over heated it looks cold until you get moving when will I learn?
pink grapefruit oooooohhhhh myy yummieness !!
Hawaiian bread with cheese
water water and umm water
grocery shoppin
invited friends over for drinks and apps this evening
making roast and garlic mashed for my son(his choice) home cramming for finals
deep cleaned stove
made stuffed mushrooms, mini pizzas from scratch with grilled onion and mushrooms and holy granola chocolate chip cookies with my daughter then our guests bailed out kind of sad but had fun in the kitchen all day with my daughter!

2 comments:

Living Well said...

mmmmm on the app night with friends! Sounds delish!! Love your spirit and your gratitude!

I'm Jackie... said...

I know how much you love to run and am sorry your hip is bothering you. Maybe less miles, less pain, and more joy is the ideal plan for life. Your joie d'vivre (joy of living) is a beautiful thing and I enjoy how it comes through in your posts.