About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Saturday, December 10, 2011

yesterday

Dreams are the stuff of the soul.
Dreams give everyday life a deeper meaning and purpose.
Dreams are exciting.
What big dreams are on waiting to become realized?
Take time for stillness and and create.

0600 1/2 bagel with provolone and cup of coffee
0930 blah blah I forget what I ate and don't care anyway
it was simple not too much and lots of vegetables
steering away from meat these days with two vegetarian girls and two omnivore men in my house I make a variety of foods everyday and find myself eating the vegetarian food almost always.

I did not exercise

I bought a Christmas tree with my sweetie the kids could care less about picking the perfect tree...whatever. when the kids are out of the house my sweetie said let's buy a two foot tall tree and be done with it so much work! I agree!

1 comment:

I'm Jackie... said...

Trees are a lot of work. Christmas really is all about the love and clearly you are loved and loving which is the Spirit of Christmas in life. Can't get much better than that, can it?