About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

kind of weird

well I went to physical therapy
assessment my performis muscle on my left hip is in a knot
treatment stretching, hip abductor strengthening and core work.
the cause weirdly my left leg is 2 cm longer than my right leg.

so I wonder if running marathon distance is in the cards for me at least one more time?
with this new information I believe cross training is a must. swimming may become my new go to exercise.

thankful for:
my home and jobs
teens who question everything
my health and current state of gratitude
progress
excellence not perfection
my husband
my friends who support me and those who don't

1 comment:

I'm Jackie... said...

At least you have an answer as to what's causing the pain. I hope your cross-training and swimming help and you can do what you love to do so much - run in a beautiful gray dawn morning someday soon.