About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Saturday, December 17, 2011

new plan

I am switching gears
now it is going to be all about high intensity interval training(HIIT) 2 times a week and weight lifting 2 times and ditching marathon training. excited to see how this will change the shape of this old lady! I ran 2 marathons and it was great but my left hip disagrees with me!

of course need to eat the way I already know is healthy......lots of water, plan meals so I don't have excuses and
small fresh homemade seasonal frequent meals with high quality protein and 1 day out of 7 eat whatever I want to keep me from freaking out.

this new plan starts today. I need to blog daily in the evening after the day is done so I keep it real!

anyone out there to do this with me?

No comments: