About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, December 19, 2011

Yesterday was perfect

Yesterday was perfect Ran with my bicycling husband He has stamina and speed so that pushed me! Food was homemade fresh local seasonal small often actually all vegetarian Girls in the house are vegetarians so dual food prep here and I always chose vegetarian when I have both on the table Love having all my children home! Really cold this winter, houses at the beach are not built well I grew up in Cleveland so I know cold but man this house is drafty and cold this winter Feeling good Christmas .....in a word bah humbug.....broke stressed tired of consumerism frenzy so done with it! My gifts will be special time, back rubs, homemade soup and fudge. I just can't go shopping bored of it all!

No comments: