About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 1

Every day is a day 1 a fresh start a new chance


Today is day 1

I don't have any goals currently to spark my exercise interest.

I am not signed up for a race with a countdown clock, my big bike ride is now an exciting memory Palos Verdes hills all 60 miles of it done.

So my question to myself this morning is WHY? Do I need to scramble and find another race to keep me exercising? I think not. For awhile I will run because it brightens my mood and makes my feel better.

Exercise is my medicine. And today I am working but after work a sunset run will be perfect!

Everyday is a new chance, a clean slate a day 1

No comments: