About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ironman Silverman 70.3

349 days to get prepared to show up at this ironman event ready to roll!

That crazy quiet moment sitting snuggling my puppy considering registering then fill out the fields and instead of deleting I hit submit! It's a done deal I am going to challenge myself to attack 70.3 miles next year this time.

I need to find a game plan!

Lucky for me my boss is a full ironman finisher. And she is also doing this event so I will ask her a ton of questions!

The 1.2 mile swim will be the most enjoyable part for sure!
The 56 mile hilly bike ride will be my biggest challenge
Not to mention coming off the bike to run 13.1 ouch I want to be able to run

This means a great deal of training but not overdoing because injury means game over

Today I ran 4.5 miles in 49 mins
Going to take a long bike ride tomorrow

No comments: